Why Hire a Bankruptcy Lawyer?
- Eliminate your debt (Chapter 7)
- Create a manageable repayment plan (Chapter 13)
- Lower or eliminate interest charges
- Halt late fees
- Stop creditors from calling
- Restore your peace of mind
Compassion, Respect & Experience
Looking for a bankruptcy lawyer in Charlottesville, VA? We’ve helped many Charlottesville-area residents just like you with debt counseling and bankruptcy protection.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed, put our decades of experience in Virginia bankruptcy law to work for you! Receive the compassion and respect you deserve.
Reach out to us and start feeling better!
Call If You Are:
- Feeling overwhelmed with debt
- Behind on your mortgage payments
- Lagging on child/spousal support
- Late on tax payments
- Struggling with high medical bills
- Resorting to payday or car title loans
- Tired of debt collectors calling and harassing you
- Unable to make your minimum monthly credit card payments
- Making payments without reducing the amount owed
- In a debt consolidation plan that is not handling all of your accounts
Chapter 13 and Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Lawyer
If you aren’t sure whether to file Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 protection, Mr. Stevens will help you decide during your FREE consultation.
Want to learn more? Start with our Charlottesville bankruptcy protection page.