Charlottesville Bankruptcy Lawyer
- Eliminate your debt (Chapter 7)
- Create a manageable repayment plan (Chapter 13)
- Lower or eliminate interest charges
- Halt late fees
- Stop creditors from calling
- Restore your peace of mind
Bankruptcy in Charlottesville
If you’re considering bankruptcy in Charlottesville, look for a bankruptcy lawyer with decades of experience. If you’re looking for the bankruptcy attorney other Charlottesville attorneys call for help with complex bankruptcy cases, you’re looking for Robert. S. Stevens, Charlottesville’s bankruptcy expert. If you’re feeling overwhelmed, put our decades of experience in Virginia bankruptcy law to work for you! Bankruptcy is our only practice area, our focus, and our passion.
The Compassion & Respect You Deserve
Robert S. Stevens has helped many Charlottesville-area residents just like you with debt counseling and bankruptcy protection. Receive the compassion and respect you deserve.
Reach out to us and start feeling better!
Call If You Are:
- Feeling overwhelmed with debt
- Behind on your mortgage payments
- Lagging on child/spousal support
- Late on tax payments
- Struggling with high medical bills
- Resorting to payday or car title loans
- Tired of debt collectors calling and harassing you
- Unable to make your minimum monthly credit card payments
- Making payments without reducing the amount owed
- In a debt consolidation plan that is not handling all of your accounts
Chapter 13 and Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Lawyer
If you aren’t sure whether to file Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 protection, Mr. Stevens will help you decide during your FREE consultation.
Want to learn more about bankruptcy in Charlottesville? Start with our Charlottesville Bankruptcy Protection page.